Well, I didn't check my links before hitting the send button, here's version 2 with the correct links!

Hi,

The online registration form for this year's MainED conference is now up and running!

The conference is October 10 & 11 at the Augusta Civic Center.

Featured speakers and keynotes include Kevin Honeycutt, Huey from Films by Huey, and Dan Russell from Google.

We had a tremendous response for session proposals this year and we have over 30 half or full day sessions on Thursday and over 75 sessions on Friday - there is definitely something for everybody here!

The registration and session descriptions are all linked off the ACTEM website at: http://www.actem.org/pages/ACTEM

The direct link to the session descriptions is: http://bit.ly/199YwXo

The direct link to the online registration form is:  http://bit.ly/XyTRHr

Sign up before Sept. 20th and save $25.