I'm also interested in this, so if anyone has a great script, please share!  :)

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Mike Arsenault <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
You know I bet this could be done with an app script. Does anyone have skill in doing that? Unfortunately, I do not.

I would think you could create a second sheet that would move all old posts down one row and copy/paste the new information on the top.

Mike Arsenault

Instructional Technology Integrator

Frank H. Harrison Middle School

Yarmouth, Maine

Become the thing that replaces you. - Kathy Sierra

This message, including any attachments, is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  It may contain privileged or confidential information, attorney work product, or other information protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the message from your system.  Thank you.