Where: Orono Campus - Memorial Gym
When: Aug 13, 2013 7:00 AM
Expected Duration: 1hr
Scope: Network connectivity for Memorial Gym, Athletics Trailer, Mahaney Clubhouse

Once we are using the new connection, the old fiber will be pulled and conduits will be destroyed to accommodate for expansion at the Memorial Gym into the old conduit space.

Networkmaine Contact Info:
	NOC 561-3587

Local/Campus Contact Info during this window of work:
	NONE / Unknown at this time