It is with regret that I inform the URock community that Dagmar will be leaving her job here on August 2.  A search is now underway for a replacement. Academic advising and appointments with her will continue until her departure. Here’s is Dagmar’s message to the URock community:

It is with sadness that I inform the URock community that I have submitted my resignation effective August 2.  My spouse has accepted a job in Tallahassee, Florida and our family will be relocating over the summer.  It has been a very hard decision, since I love my job. URock has offered vocational opportunities as well as an amazing community with students, faculty and staff that I had always hoped and dreamed about in a workplace.

URock will host an informal farewell  lunch on Wednesday, July 17 at noon.  I hope you will mark your calendars and come by and celebrate my time at URock.    Dagmar

Deborah Meehan

Director, University College at Rockland

91 Camden Street, Suite #402

Rockland, Maine 04841

207-596-6906 or 1-800-286-1594

www.learn.maine.edu/rockland