It is with regret that I inform the URock community that Dagmar will be
leaving her job here on August 2.  A search is now underway for a
replacement. Academic advising and appointments with her will continue
until her departure. Here’s is Dagmar’s message to the URock community:

*It is with sadness that I inform the URock community that I have submitted
my resignation effective August 2.  My spouse has accepted a job in
Tallahassee, Florida and our family will be relocating over the summer.  It
has been a very hard decision, since I love my job. URock has offered
vocational opportunities as well as an amazing community with students,
faculty and staff that I had always hoped and dreamed about in a workplace.
*

* *

*URock will host an informal farewell  lunch on Wednesday, July 17 at
noon.  I hope you will mark your calendars and come by and celebrate my
time at URock.    Dagmar***

Deborah Meehan

Director, University College at Rockland

91 Camden Street, Suite #402

Rockland, Maine 04841

207-596-6906 or 1-800-286-1594

www.learn.maine.edu/rockland