From: Smith, Michael
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 9:30 AM
To: Young, Joseph; ' ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)'; 'Administrator'; 'Alina Taus'; 'Andrew Hart'; 'Curt Lebel'; [log in to unmask]; 'Jim Chaousis'; [log in to unmask]; 'John O'Connell'; 'John Root'; 'Jurate Barnes'; [log in to unmask]; 'Kelly Grotton'; 'Mary Sabins'; 'Michael Starn'; 'Patricia Fournier ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)'; 'Paul Castonguay ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)'; Mateosian, Paul; 'Rosemary Kulow'; 'Sukey Heard'; 'Tom Woodin'; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; 'Wayne E. Marshall ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)'; 'Wesley Robinson'; 'West Bath Town Administrator'
Cc: 'Hammond, Rick'; 'Moffat, Sam ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)'; 'Brian Norris'; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; 'Mark Robinson ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)'
Subject: RE: Ortho Acquisition Update

Tremendous progress was made yesterday with outstanding weather and three planes simultaneously flying.  3" data is completely collected for Lewiston/Auburn and Waterville.  One flight line remains for Belfast.  6" data are collected for the islands and the Camden-Rockland-Cushing strip and Damariscotta.  Some of the 6" data in Phippsburg/Bath area are collected.  All the 2' data are collected.

Today's weather also looks fantastic, so we're hoping it will be done this evening.  We'll have another update tomorrow.

[cid:image002.png@01CE4B37.A62D3C70]

===============================
Michael Smith MS GISP
State GIS Manager, Maine Office of GIS
State of Maine, Office of Information Technology
michael.smith _at_ maine.gov 207-215-5530

Board Member, Maine GeoLibrary
Education Chair, Maine GIS Users Group
State Rep, National States Geographic Information Council
[cid:image001.jpg@01CE4B37.A62D3C70]

State House Station 145
51 Commerce Drive
Augusta, ME 04333-0145
69o 47' 58.9"W  44o 21' 54.8"N

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: