I don't feel the list is legit.  If the school, or someone close to the
committee, leaked this list, I assume Tremblay (and perhaps Gendron) is a
head fake while the committee takes a closer look at Gwozdecky.  In the
end, I think the job is still Corkum's.

--
"Victory? Victory you say? President Obama, not victory. The shroud of the
dark side has fallen. Begun the Age of Austerity has."