Mark,
Thanks for organizing! I think this was my first time trying my hand at this, and I guess I had beginner's luck (as well as a conference bias in picking 2 ECAC teams making it to the finals). It was exciting seeing Yale knock off the higher seed on each succeeding game! Your bracket kept me engaged in the post season, despite the Big Red's dismal season.

Thanks,
John