A lot is involved with filing for E-Rate funding, and unfortunately, it
doesn't stop with a certified Form 471. I will update the Networkmaine E-Rate
web site and post to this list throughout the year with suggestions for how
you can keep on track.

Just after the Form 471 filing window closed, I offered some steps you could
(and should) follow. One of these steps was to get ready for the review of
your application.

A print-friendly PDF version with more detailed information concerning how
you can prepare for the PIA review is attached, or you can check out the
"Keeping on Track" section on the Networkmaine E-Rate web site (
http://www.networkmaine.net/erate/).

As always, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

*Anne Perloff*
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine ... a division of the University of Maine System

Web: http://networkmaine.net/erate/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 207-561-3584

Fax: 207-561-3531