Hi,

Several people asked if we could extend the deadline for submitting presentations because they wanted to find out what the next round of MLTI will be before they put together a presentation proposal. So, we will be extending the Friday session proposal deadline until April 24th.  Hopefully we will know exactly what the next round of MLTI will be by then!

Ever consider being a presenter at ACTEM's MAINEducation Technology Conference?

Workshop proposals are now being accepted online for 1-hour Friday breakout sessions for this year's event on October 10-11. Applications will be accepted through April 24, 2013. Click the following link and complete the online form to apply: http://bit.ly/XyTRHr

Friday workshop presenter's registration and lunch are offered free, as a small thank you for being part of our conference program (annual ACTEM membership dues not included). Vendors may submit workshop proposals but are encouraged to partner with educators using their products or services. Vendors wishing to present product/service demonstrations or informational sessions should contact ACTEM's Business Manager, Gary Lanoie at [log in to unmask] for other presentation options offered for vendors.

Help us make this 26th edition of the MAINEducation Technology Conference even better than ever! Spread the word, and submit your proposal today!

Thanks,

Crystal and Julie
MAINEducation Conference Co-Chairs

Crystal Priest
207-343-0712

Julie St.Hilaire
207-212-0747

ACTEM presents the 26th Annual MAINEducation Conference - October 10-11, 2013
http://www.actem.org