Past, Present, and Future students,

The University of Maine System is developing a comprehensive, system-wide plan that enables adult, non-tradition, and distance education students to have a clear path to degree completion.

In order to make recommendations to the UMS Board of Trustees we need to hear from you - what is/has been your experience as an adult, non-tradition, or distance education student?  What has aided in your success? What barriers, if any, have you encountered? What would you like to see included in our work?

Please take a few minutes to complete this survey - your feedback and perspective are very important.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/38X3NTJ

 Bonnie Sparks, Director
Hancock Cnty Higher Ed. Center

248 State St. Suite 1