Hi, all

I need 10 copies of this title for a book group.  Will need to pass out on or about MARCH 7 and will need through April 4. We are on the van system.  Can anyone help us out??

--
Carla McAllister
Assistant Librarian

The Town of New Gloucester Board of Selectmen considers home email addresses
personal information and asks anyone who sends or receives email with home email
addresses displayed to respect peoples' privacy and consider the addresses as
personal information.  Once an email address is displayed on a public document,
however, it may be open to public scrutiny.