Hi - I am filling in my State Report and wonder who to handle "my job."  I
receive a stipend.  $100 a month.  I worked sometime 50 hrs a week but
mostly 30-35.  Most is volunteer doing everything at home so save lights
and heat spent here doing paperwork and book reviews.  I am a member of the
Children's Book Review.  This takes time reading books, writing critiques,
and attending the two hour meeting once a month.

How should I fill in:

13.2  Hours worked per week?  (I averaged to 32 a week)
13.3 Hourly Rate - do I pit $1.39!!!  haha
3.8 is a stipend the same as a salary (I know in the real world it isn't
but in this library volunteer/paid type jobs.)

Thought I might get a quicker answer here than bothering the Survey Report
People.  Thanks, Sharleen

--
West Buxton Public Library
Sharleen A. Fields - Director

"Work for a cause, not applause.  Live life to express, not to impress.
Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt." ~
Author Unknown