Hi and Happy New Year!

Julie St. Hilaire and I have taken over Gary Lanoie's old role and are now
conference co-chairs for 2013 and it is time to start working on the 2013
MAINEducation conference. Our job for this year is to build on the success
of last year's conference. We are looking for Conference Committee Members
for this year's conference.

If you are interested and can commit to the following items, please let us
know via email to this new conference email address - [
mailto:[log in to unmask] ][log in to unmask]

Committee members are expected to attend the 4 planning meetings - either
live or virtual (see schedule below), and to help out at the conference.
In return for your help, you will receive mileage to the meetings, a free
Friday registration to the conference, a free meal or two, and all the
M&M's you can eat at the meetings.

Thanks!

Crystal and Julie

The meeting schedule currently looks something like this:
1st meeting - Wednesday, Feb. 6 - 4:00 - somewhere in the Augusta Area,
maybe further south
2nd meeting - Monday, March 11th - 1:00PM Augusta (After the ACTEM
Business Meeting)
3rd meeting - Wednesday, April 10 - 4:00 somewhere in the Augusta Area,
maybe further south
4th Meeting - Monday, May 13th - 1:00PM Augusta (After the ACTEM Business
Meeting)
Optional Conference - Build the schedule meeting (3rd week in June at
Gorham ACTEM Office)

MainEducation Conference Co-Chairs

Crystal Priest
207-343-0712

Julie St. Hilaire
207-212-0747

ACTEM presents the 26th Annual MainED conference October 10-11, 2013
http://www.actem.org