I'm looking for a tool to use with my advisees that will allow each of them
individually to rank themselves and the group on a scatterplot-like graph
("On indicator X, I believe that I am putting in ... effort, while I
believe that the rest of the group is putting in ... effort" with student
effort on the X axis and group effort on the Y axis, for example), AND
then, after indicating their placement, combining all of the dots to a
whole group scatterplot for discussion.  Do I have to use paper?  Ideas?

Thank you!

--
Amy Tucker