Blackboard courses from the summer of 2011 or any prior semester are scheduled to be deleted on November 16th.  This will affect those courses on your Blackboard homepage that are located in the My Courses area whose title begins with the words TO_REMOVE.

Be sure to save any wanted information to your hard drive or a USB drive.

1.       Go to the course scheduled for removal,

2.       Locate YOUR postings or submissions (in the My Grades tool area) that you want to save,

3.       Right clicking on a file link then open and save the file, OR copy and paste text that isn’t a file link.

Deborah Meehan

Director, University College at Rockland

91 Camden Street, Suite #402

Rockland, Maine 04841

207-596-6906 or 1-800-286-1594

www.learn.maine.edu/rockland