Our used book sale is in desperate need of books before this Saturday, September 29th.  Please drop off books at the front desk of the Center between now and Friday at 7 pm.

We also still need volunteers to help with the sale.  Set up is at 8:30, and the sale is 9-3.  You can come help us set up before you start your other weekend activities, or volunteer to help from 9-12 or 12-3.   Please let me know by replying to this email.  If you're coming for set up, be at the Center at 8:30 am.

Also, spread the word: we have printers and scanner and other electronic items for sale!!!  Come by and get a deal!

--

Ann M. Delaney

Student Services Coordinator

Hancock County Higher Education Center