As a Technology Integrator I have a teaching certificate and a 680 endorsement (although that endorsement doesn't really fit- it is for a computer teacher).
I think part of the problem is terminology. At our school the "head tech person" is called the Tech Director but I have heard that person called the Technology Coordinator elsewhere. The new certificate from UMaine is for Technology Coordinators and to me sounds more appropriate for a Tech Director than an Integrator.

Anne