We're having a new student orientation on June 28th, and I'm looking for assistance.

I need greeters to hand out folders and nametags from 8:30-9:15 am

I need students willing to share about their student experiences (I'll give you some very easy questions) during lunchtime 11:45 -1.  Lunch provided!

I also need UMA students to help in the computer lab with MaineStreet and BlackBoard instruction from 1-2 and some EMCC students to help in the lab from 2-3.

Please let me know if you can be here for any of these times or all of them :)  Also, please let me know if there are other students you think would volunteer.

Thanks!!!

--

Ann M. Delaney

Student Services Coordinator