Did you find it?  It is a group.  I get it when I seacrh but I belong so I don't know how it works if you aren't.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Rich Shelley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
can’t seem to find the Hockey-L Facebook page through their search ... any help ?

Rich Shelley

From: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">Wayne Smith
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 3:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
Subject: 2013 Frozen Four

The 2013 NCAA Men's Ice Hockey Frozen Four tournament will be held April 11 and 13, 2013 in Pittsburgh, PA.

For those of you considering going, you should know there is a new ticket policy this year:

As you may know, a core group of Hockey-L folks purchased a 16-person suite for the 2012 FF in Tampa.

Flush with that success, Tony Shadwick has agreed to lead the group again this year.  We have outgrown a 16-person suite and intend to purchase use of a 40-person "Party Suite" this season in Pittsburgh.   While it's still early in some respects, plans are coming together and it appears we will have room for a few more people.

The 40-person suites have 30 stadium seats, 8 "bar' seats, and 2 standing room spots. For more information from the venue, please see

The cost is not finalized, but is expected to be in the range of $365-$430 per person for the three games on two nights, depending on how many people share the cost.   Food, drink and gratuity is estimated at about $100 and due at the event.  The other $265-$330, which covers FF tickets, VIP parking, etc.,  will be due more or less as Tony needs commitment and payment to the venue.  Last year it was 25% upfront and the rest later, but well before the event.  We don't yet have a schedule at this time.

Our discussions are taking place on the Hockey-L group on Facebook.   If you don't do Facebook, please don't let that deter you.  If you contact me ([log in to unmask]), I'll put you in touch with Tony.  If you have questions or information, please feel free to ask them here on the Hockey-L mailing list or on the Hockey-L Facebook group.

In case I've been unclear, if you go with our party suite, there is no need to use the NCAA ticket process late this Fall.

Cheers, Wayne

Wayne Smith - [log in to unmask]

Your Hockey-L mailing list owner and first-timer for Pittsburgh and a FF Suite!

P.S. With this post, you might note that the HTML prohibition on Hockey-L has been lifted.  We still don't accept attachments, but in the future, please feel free to write your posts in HTML and/or plain text.

No virus found in this message.