June 22, 2012 - MEGUG Summer School – MMA, Castine

Online Registration - CLICK HERE

Agenda - MEGUG Summer School 2012 Program

Registration is open and the final agenda has been posted for this year’s MEGUG Summer School at Maine Maritime Academy in Castine.  We will also be holding a panel discussion on the different types of GIS certifications that are available, conducting our annual meeting (including board member elections), and our 2011 Scholarship recipient will be presenting his research findings.

For those that plan to travel the day before, we will be having a Thursday Night Social at Dennett’s Wharf http://dennettswharf.net/menu.htm . We anticipate gathering at 6pm for dinner, if you are interest in attending please indicate this on your registration or contact [log in to unmask].

Overnight accommodations are available at MMA in Leavitt Hall – $65/night for single or $75/night for double at Leavitt Hall.  Contact Rhonda Varney at 207.326.2283 or [log in to unmask].

Aimee Dubois Mountain, GISP

Assistant Project Manager

GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.

4 Free Street

Portland, Maine  04101

207-358-5116

207-879-0099 (fax)

For information about GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc. and its services, please visit our website at www.gza.com.

This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain privileged and/or confidential information intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution or use of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this message and its attachments from your system.

For information about GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc. and its services, please visit our website at www.gza.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: