Hi Everyone:
As school winds down (or winds up for some of us!), I wanted to remind you about the Maine Google Apps for Education Summit coming in August.

We invite you to join us for the first annual Google Apps for Education Maine Summit to be held at Yarmouth High School on August 16 and 17, 2012. This high intensity two day event focuses on deploying, integrating and using Google Apps for Education to promote student learning in K-12 and higher education. The program features Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers, practicing administrators, solution providers, Google engineers, and representatives from the Google Apps for Education team.

http://me.gafesummit.com/

If you are planning on submitted a PO on July 1, there is specific information for schools and districts. Please let me know if I can help you with that process.

Alice Barr