Hi Everyone:
As school winds down (or winds up for some of us!), I wanted to remind you
about the Maine Google Apps for Education Summit coming in August.

*We invite you to join us <http://me.gafesummit.com/registration> for the
first annual Google Apps for Education Maine Summit to be held at Yarmouth
High School <http://yhs.yarmouthschools.org/> on August 16 and 17, 2012.
This high intensity two day event focuses on deploying, integrating and
using Google Apps for Education to promote student learning in K-12 and
higher education. The program <http://me.gafesummit.com/program> features
Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers,
practicing administrators, solution providers, Google engineers, and
representatives from the Google Apps for Education team.

http://me.gafesummit.com/*

If you are planning on submitted a PO on July 1, there is specific
information for schools and districts. Please let me know if I can help you
with that process.

Alice Barr

*
*