From Florida very disappointed for selfish reasons.  While in Worcester
saw all the scouts in attendance and at one point told one of them to pay
no attention to #57.  His response was "better tell him to slow down!".

Think Matt would have benefited from a year as our go to guy, but also
read that he was already 23 (the definition of a late bloomer) and when I
saw that I had a feeling if offered he would likely sign.  These guys only
have so many years to make money.

Definitely a big hole for Maine to fill as I thought with Lomberg and
hopefully Shore arriving we would have a very good top 6 forwards with
Diamond, Beattie, and Anthoine.  Will need Parker Shemansky and Higgins to
really step up.