I agree, if I hear much more about BC/BU I might be forced to go fold laundry until the game comes on. The only thing to do is go out there and lay a thrashing into the Lap Dogs. LET'S GO BLACK BEARS!!!

Tony

From: Ken <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 8:16 PM
Subject: The BU Show on NESN

Have sat through 15 sickening minutes of NESN giving BU a tongue bath after anointing BC the NCAA Title.  Was hoping NBC Sports would have the Maine game on as it is on their network everywhere but here so I wouldn't have to endure the Boston lovefest but they're playing "Any Given Sunday" on it, at least here on TimeWarner in Southern Maine.  The NESN team is about objective for this game as Jack Edwards is for the Bruins. So much for being the Hockey East network.

Go Blue, kick the puppy dogs to the curb.

ken
UMO'89