Keeping You Informed

This year, one of the concerns facing all of us is the Norovirus (sometimes mistakenly called - "food poisoning" or "stomach flu.").  Although Norovirus is not a flu, it has proven very contagious and is something none of us want to have to deal with on top of everything else we cope with.

Prevention is the first line of defense and we urge you to take all of the precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health experts.  STAY INFORMED!  Below are three related web resources that should help to inform you and those you care for.

If you are sick – STAY HOME.  The CDC recommends that affected individuals remain home until they are symptom-free for at least two days.