For the first time in who knows how long - Maine has entered the Top 20 in
the USCHO poll in the 2nd half of the season.

Great weekend sweep of BC up at the Alfond.  I watched some of the Saturday
game (on NESN) and have to say that I was impressed how much spring seemed
to be in the step of the guys late in the game.  From what I hear,
conditioning is something that we've lacked recently (I say "hear" because
I don't get to see many games - so I read a lot), so it was nice to see
them have good legs late in the game.

The other thing that I saw that appears to be a bit different than in
recent years (again, not 100% on this - working from what I hear) is that
the Maine D seemed to collapse in front of the net a lot more - trying to
eliminate loose pucks or rebounds.

I do worry about the goaltending though - given how many goals we gave up
over the past three weekends (UNH, Merrimack and BC).  Is that because we
played good offenses, or does it say something about our defense and a
recurring problem?

In the end - love to see the team get back into the top 20 and love the
weekend sweep even more!

Way to go GOOD GUYS!