Thursday, January 5, 2012 is New Student Orientation at the Hancock County Higher Education Center.   I ask some students from both Eastern Maine Community College and UMA to share their experience and hard-won wisdom with the new students, and I need a few good men and women for this year’s orientation.

-I need a few students for the daytime session.  The student panel is during the first half-hour from 12:00 noon to 12:30.  You also get pizza and soda!

-I also need some student panelists at the evening session from 6:00-6:30 pm.  You get pizza and soda, too!

Please let Ruth Sainsbury know as soon as possible if you can attend by calling her at 667-3897 or sending her an email at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your support and have a very happy holiday season!!!!

Ann Delaney   s