Good to see that the philosophy is to "hope" for wins instead of ... I don't know, working for them!

On Dec 13, 2011 8:03 PM, "Nonni Daly" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I did see it -- it sounds as if people had to ask permission to show some kind of distaste for the current coaching leadership.  Nothing was said about how the protest was staged.  Tim said that it was a distraction to the players, their families, the staff and their families and they essentially needed to ignore it and keep playing and hoping for wins.

I just checked the WABI website and the clip is not available.  It might be after they use it again on the 11:00 news tonight.  I haven't seen anything about any sort of protest written up in the Bangor paper ... check www.wabi.tv later and see if they post the clip.