[cid:image008.jpg@01CCC088.B98CCF00]
The Maine GIS User Group proudly announces the 2012 Angela Stokes Scholarship and GIS Educator Grant Programs.  MEGUG will award a $1,000 scholarship to a Maine College or University undergraduate and two $500 grants to Maine educators of grades K through 12 and Maine youth group leaders of the same grade levels can apply for the $500 grants.  Applications will be accepted thru March 31, 2012 and information about the program can be viewed at the MEGUG website: www.megug.org/education-outreach/<http://www.megug.org/education-outreach/>

Questions about these programs can be sent via email to MEGUG's Education Coordinator, Al Schaeffer at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Aimee Dubois, GISP
GIS Coordinator for the Town of Scarborough
Chair, Maine GIS User Group
Municipal Rep, Maine GeoLibrary
[Description: Town Logo - New]<http://www.scarborough.me.us/>[Description: SPW]<http://www.scarborough.me.us/dpw/index.html>[Description: MEGUG]<http://www.megug.org/>[Description: GeoLibrary]<http://maine.gov/geolib/>
Office Hours: 7am-3:30pm
Office #: 207-730-4407

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: