You are invited to a training on Monday, September 19th, from noon until
1:00PM about the public health crisis of bath salts. I cannot stress enough
how important it is for faculty, staff and students to understand that the
use of bath salts has become, in just a few months, a major public health
crisis. The abuse of this drug is also beginning to trickle down to younger
people. All of us need to know the effects, what to look for and how to (or
how not to) respond if we suspect someone on campus is in trouble.

Don Finnegan of the Rockland PD will provide the training.  I understand he
is very dynamic!  Please RSVP to the office, or just come!

Deborah Meehan

Director, University College at Rockland

91 Camden Street, Suite #402

Rockland, Maine 04841

207-596-6906 or 1-800-286-1594

www.learn.maine.edu/rockland