I wonder if they will refund $500 those who reserved at 1500/person?

Still seems steep to me, although we are talking about departing Bangor which is horrendously overpriced compared to Portland.

-----Original Message-----
From: Spiros Polemis <[log in to unmask]>
To: ME-HOCKEY <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Jun 22, 2011 5:02 pm
Subject: Charter flight to North Dakota -- need more signed up, price dropped

The Maine hockey team charter flight leaves Bangor for Grand Forks, North Dakota Thursday am Oct 13th. They are offering fans round trip airfare on the team plane, room at the team hotel, hockey game tickets for Oct 14 & 15, and ground transportation in N.D. From what I can see, the only further expense would be your meals.

The price has been dropped from $1500 to $1000 per person based on double occupancy ($1130 single occupancy).

Unfortunately, this email list system will not allow me to attach the pdf reservation form. If you are interested, would like to see the reservation form and learn more about the trip, please contact Josh MacDonald. I believe there is a July 15 deadline, but check with Josh:

phone him at 207-581-1045

Hope to see you there . . .

--Spiros Polemis & Buffy Parker