June 10, 2011

This is our final reminder that the Maine GIS User Group Summer School
and Annual Meeting will be held on June 24, 2011 at Sunday River in
Bethel.  Our program committee has developed a great slate of workshops
to expand your knowledge and sharpen your skills.  In addition, you will
earn 0.2 CEUs for each workshop you attend.

We are looking to gather for a fun Thursday night social at Sunday
River. Join us for two runs on the zip line for just $10. Social to run
from 4-6pm. If you are a facebook user, give us a "thumbs up"
<https://www.facebook.com/MEGUG#!/MEGUG>  that you would like to attend,
otherwise please contact [log in to unmask]

You can view the program and register on-line at the MEGUG website
www.megug.org/events <http://www.megug.org/events>

I hope to see you there!

Aimee Dubois, Chair
Maine GIS User Group

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: