Reminder:

Technology Plans are now due from schools with plans expiring June 2011 to ensure an approval letter by June 30, 2011.  Please note: This is an earlier deadline than in past years. Requirements for this year remain the same as per guidelines on the State website:  http://www.maine.gov/education/edletrs/2003/ilet/ilet07.htm

·      Reminder:  Please make sure that your plan includes a list of the schools included in your district.

·      Additional reminder for Priority 2 schools and districts:  A new requirement specifies a creation date on the document.
That creation date must be BEFORE the Form 470 date.

Completed plans should be sent to:
Pamela Goucher
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333
or emailed as an attachment to [log in to unmask]

Below is a list of public schools, State-funded schools, and tech schools that have plans due.  I have not included those schools/districts that contacted me to request extensions due to school board meeting schedules, etc.

AOS 90 East range CSD

Caswell School Department

Jonesport-Beals CSD

RSU 04       Priority 2

RSU 18      Priority 2

RSU 19

RSU 23     *UNION 7 HAS A PLAN EXP. 2012 *

RSU 26

RSU 40/MSAD 40

RSU 45/MSAD 45

RSU 61/MSAD 61

RSU 65/MSAD 65

RSU 70/MSAD 70

RSU 79/MSAD 01

RSU 84/MSAD 14

RSU 88/MSAD 24

Southern Aroostook CSD

Union 108

STATE FUNDED

ARTHUR R. GOULD SCHOOL

MAINE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS

MOUNTAIN VIEW YOUTH DEVELOPMENT CENTER

TECH

MAINE APPLIED TECHNOLOGY REGION 02

UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CENTER

MAINE VOC REGION 10

Pamela Goucher
Interim School Library/Technology Planning Coordinator & E-Rate Coordinator
Maine Dept. of Education
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0023
207-624-6897