Dear ACTEM-Integrators,
I'm posting this course again because enrollment has been slow enough to risk cancellation. So I'm resorting to pure shameless promotion, followed by course info and registration.

Here are just a few of the comments teachers have made on past course evaluations:

“…I came away from this course (as I did every time after each class) with an overwhelming desire and inspiration to become a better teacher by incorporating the ideals of UD. I feel I have gained a better perspective and more resources to help me achieve my goal of teaching more, if not all, of my students.”

“…The impact of the methods and means by which I now design, format, and present my lessons is making a significant positive difference in the enthusiasm and motivation of my students.”

“…(Cynthia) helped us all think about our curriculum in new ways, and she included opportunities for reflection, collaboration, and peer feedback to assist each of us in thinking about how to implement change in our curriculum. She also modeled for us the ways in which we could utilize technology in our own courses through her own instruction.”

“This is an excellent course that should be part of the required courses to be certified in Maine…”

Universal Design for Learning to Improve Student Success in the Content Areas
EPS 535
Fully online
July 18 - August 19, 2011
3 inservice graduate credits