All kids turn their laptops in to their advisors. Advisors are responsible for collecting the set before turning them in to the computer department. We have also called home and in some cases drive to their houses and pick them up.

Alice Barr
Instructional Technology
Yarmouth High School
Yarmouth, Maine
[log in to unmask] (after April 24th, 2011)

This message, including any attachments, is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  It may contain privileged or confidential information, attorney work product, or other information protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the message from your system.  Thank you.