Good afternoon Integrators - I know some of you don't read the full ACTEM list, so I wanted to reach out here and intrude on your haven from us techies! Please, pardon the interruption but I hope you engage in this project (new and much improved from last year)

I wanted to send out a reminder that there is still over a week left to take the MARVEL! Challenge. We have heard  very positive reviews from the teachers, students and librarians who have completed the challenge. From those with whom I have spoken, we understand that this is definitely something that can be taken on in as little as one teaching period (something educational during a rainy indoor recess, perhaps!?).

  While we are definitely happy with the amount of students and educators who have engaged with this project, there's always room for more. And, the odds are still very favorable for the chance to win a free Interactive White Board!

  Please share this information with interested educators in your schools www.actem.org/Marvel

Thank you - Andy

*** Please Note ***

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.