The 8th Grade team in my building does a project like this for famous
Mainers using iWeb. Here are some examples:

https://sites.google.com/a/yarmouthschools.org/meganrice/social-studies/famous-mainers-2010-1

http://webapps.yarmouth.k12.me.us/~rcorey/famousmainer1011/c/louis_sockalexis/Blank.html

Mike

Mike Arsenault

Instructional Technology Integrator

Frank H. Harrison Middle School

Yarmouth, Maine

Become the thing that replaces you. - Kathy Sierra

This message, including any attachments, is solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s).  It may contain privileged or confidential
information, attorney work product, or other information protected from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete the message from your system.  Thank you.