Dear ACTEM Tech Integrator Colleagues,

I'm pleased to be able to invite your students to participate in the Mainely
Digital Learning Video Project. In short, we're hoping that middle and high
school students across Maine will create and submit short (2-5 minute)
videos about 1-to-1 teaching and learning practices from their classes that
use the MLTI laptops.  If their videos meet the basic criteria, they will be
posted on our website, and they will receive at least $200 for their
efforts. The deadline for submitting videos is July 1, 2011.

We think this project is a great learning opportunity for your students in
which they can share with the world some of the outstanding tasks or
projects involving technology for learning in your classrooms. All the
details about this project, including an introductory video by former
Governor Angus King, can be found at the following website,
http://www.micdl.org/video_project

Click here <http://web.me.com/micdl/Video_Project/Poster.html> for a PDF
invitation that can be printed and posted throughout your school to
encourage students to participate. We hope you'll help us spread the word
about this opportunity! Please contact us if you have any questions.

thanks,

John Newlin
Executive Director
Maine International Center for Digital Learning (MICDL)
www.micdl.org
207-831-3259