From: Maine GeoNews [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wayne
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 10:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New user with download question

I believe you use to be able to download layers by town or county.  That doesn’t appear to be an option with the data catalog website.  I don’t want the whole state---especially with some of the larger files such as contours which is about 600mb zipped.   Is there a way to do partial downloads? Thanks.  Wayne
----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: