We are getting iPads for our new elementary school. 2 in each K-2 classroom and 12 in each 3-5 room.
The thought is that netbooks are cheaper.

Anne

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Brad Edwards <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Anne:
Thought about iPads? Many schools are heading in that direction. My only question is about imaging and monitoring them.

There will be some discussion re iPads at the tech update on Thursday, and you could connect to an Apple rep there:  http://edseminars.apple.com/NETechupdates

Also check this site:

http://www.edutopia.org/ipad