I am answering my own post. See if this sounds reasonable.
What if I export it as a movie and upload it to iWeb. I bet that would work? Maybe?
Anne

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Anne MacDonald <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello all,

I have a dilemma. We did an art project with 4th graders and they put pictures into a powerpoint and created 2 page presentations.
I used the ppt page templates with the 1 picture and 4 picture areas where you would just double click and add the picture. The problem is I never had the kids re-size the pictures. So now each class has there own larger ppt with the 2 slides from each student with those pictures on them.
When the teacher goes to upload the class ppt to her iWeb site it crashes.
Any suggestions? There are 7 class powerpoints with about 46 slides in each (about 23 students, 2 pages each).

Thanks,
Anne

--
Anne Macdonald