Portland Public Library has animated talking books that you can read-a-long with.  There are options to read with or read by yourself as well.  Lots of different ages and ability levels which might help with your 4th grade issue.

http://www.portlandlibrary.com/kidsplace/tumblebooks.htm

Toby Cole
Tech Integrator
RSU 26 Glenburn/Veazie