Hi,

I've always heard of summer Reading clubs, anyone do math? A chance conversation has me wondering about doing summer math club. I can set up links that a new set is released each week. Kids can sign off on the activities done and for how long.

One worry would be making this accessible to anyone even if no computer access, so worksheets? Or something?

Any potential potholes or suggestions most welcomed. I'm aiming this for the pk-5 crowd (though older groups could benefit, too, if it were organized).

Thanks,
Betsey Noble

IT Support Tech
Marcia Buker School