At Auburn Middle School we have a GenYES team that is able to support teachers with their tech needs.

Carl

Carl Bucciantini, Technology Integrator
Auburn Middle School
38 Falcon Drive
Auburn, ME 04210
207.333.6655  ext. 2311

ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]> writes:
Hi all,

I'm wanting to collect some information from middle schools and high schools that:

a) provide teachers with 60-90 minutes of time for professional development on some school-day
mornings (often these occur on some Wednesdays)

AND/OR

b) have a student tech team that provides support for technology in the school

Please post names of schools that you think may have (or have had) EITHER of these structures -
there's no need to be 100% sure.

thanks,

John Newlin
Executive Director
Maine International Center for Digital Learning
207-831-3259