Hi Michael -
I'd like to volunteer to fill any holes you may end up with in the Google
area.  I did a "Move to Google" session last year that I'd be happy to do
again.  Or if you need workshops on gmail, calendar, docs, etc - I'd be
happy to do it.

have a good weekend,
page

--
Page Lennig
Technology Director

**Please consider the environment before printing this email