Dear MEGUG Members,

 Greetings! MEGUG is soliciting topics and presenters for our
upcoming Summer School which will be held on June 24th at Sunday
River in Bethel, ME. We typically ask for ideas via email reply, but
we are changing things up and have created a very brief survey to
poll the group for topic ideas as well as suggestions for the
Thursday social. Please take a moment to fill out the survey so that
we can tailor the event for YOU!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NHZ9ZFT

 If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: