You can send a Unix command via ARD:

networksetup -setwebproxy Ethernet MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "proxy.mbrsd.org" claiming to be proxy.domain.org port
networksetup -setwebproxy Airport MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "proxy.mbrsd.org" claiming to be proxy.domain.org port

-
Let me know how to be of further assistance.

Thanks,
Michael Guerrette
207-491-2950