A quick read from School Library Journal and info you might want to share with parents - we are all in this together when it comes to literacy!

"Digital Media: New Learners of the 21st Century" is a documentary airing on PBS this Sunday, Feb 13th.   Check local listing or view for a limited time on demand via the PBS portal.    I especially liked the concise definition of digital literacy in the article.  Hope the film is as good; Maine should be in it!

MailScanner has detected definite fraud in the website at "tiny.cc". Do not trust this website: http://tiny.cc/rdb7k

Enjoy,
Pam Goucher

Pamela Goucher
Interim School Library/Technology Planning Coordinator & E-Rate Coordinator
Maine Dept. of Education
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0023
207-624-6897