I find that if you use the .m4v option (save for web or Share - iTunes) it
is much better. Just doing a save as gives you the .mov which is huge.
But, I have found that I sometimes still have trouble uploading to my wiki
so I have started using school tube to upload my videos then I can easily
embed or link to the video - much easier but still need to upload the .m4v
rather than the .mov - much quicker.
Anne

--
Anne Macdonald